Reservations are required for indoor seating, please know seating is very limited.
Dinner reservations are available Wed – Sun from 11am – 9pm.
We look forward to creating an excellent dining experience for you.
- Reservations are booked only though Open table (no phone bookings please).
- Only indoor dining may be reserved. You may not move from inside to outside. Outdoor dining is first come first serve.
- Reservations are available for party sizes of 1- 4 guests.
- Tables may not be combined for larger parties.
- All reservations are private seating.
- Due to the nature of the experience we are providing children under 12 are not able to dine in the dining room.
- Reservations are for 1 hour and 30 minutes per seating before the next guest is seated, therefore your prompt arrival and adherence to this timeframe for your dine is greatly appreciated by us and other diners.
- If you are able to book your reservation well in advance; feel welcome to request a slightly longer visit in your reservation notes and we will happily make that happen if we can! *I will call you to confirm this is available or if it is not so that you can make the best plans for you and your dining partners.