Reservations are highly recommended for seating especially during our busy season, please know seating is very limited.
However, if we have an open table we would love to take care of you so if you’re in the neighborhood stop on in!
We look forward to creating an excellent dining experience for you, Renee
Dining room seating
- Reservations are booked only through Open Table. Please don’t call the restaurant for bookings ❤️
- Due to the nature of the experience we are providing children under 12 are not able to dine in the dining room.
- Reservations are for 1 hour and 30 minutes per seating before the next guest is seated.
- If you are seeking a longer reservation time please note this on special requests and if we have not already booked the next seating we will gladly add to time to your booking.
- Reservations are available for party sizes of 1- 4 guests for indoors we can’t seat any larger parties
- Tables may not be combined for larger parties, our seating is private booths only.
Seasonal patio dining
***Notice: We will begin outdoor dining reservations again as soon as the weather permits.
When weather permits, patio dining is reservable for parties up to 8 guests. However, you must select patio seating which it will allow you to do if it’s available. We will not move reservations booked for outside indoors and we will not move reservations booked for inside to be seated outside.
We are tiny and trying to accommodate your expressed interest in booking patio seating and we are happy to try this again. Patio dining is ideal when the weather is perfect, it’s a great choice here for families dining with small children, please keep in mind we do not have high chairs.