Reservations are highly recommended for indoor seating, please know seating is very limited.
However, pop on in if you are in the neighborhood! If we have an open table we would love to take care of you.
We look forward to creating an excellent dining experience for you, Renee
Dining room seating
(Must select dining room)
- Reservations are booked through Open Table.
- Due to the nature of the experience we are providing children under 12 are not able to dine in the dining room.
- Reservations are for 1 hour and 30 minutes per seating before the next guest is seated.
- Reservations are available for party sizes of 1- 4 guests for indoors.
- Tables may not be combined for larger parties indoors.
- All indoor reservations are private seating.
(Must select patio dining)
- Outdoor dining is now reservable.
- IMPORTANT You may not move from inside to outside OR outside to inside we have very limited and reservation specific seating.
- Reservations for outdoor seating is for parties of 1-6
- Weather may impact your booking for outdoor seating.
- Prompt arrival and adherence to this timeframe for your dine is greatly appreciated by us and other diners.
- If you are able to book your reservation well in advance; feel welcome to request a slightly longer visit in your reservation notes and we will happily make that happen if we can! *I will call you to confirm this is available or if it is not so that you can make the best plans for you and your dining partners.
- Patio vibe is here for the kids. When planning your visit, please keep in mind that we do not have high chairs or kids menus.