We’re Doing Touch-free Pick Up
We implemented this protocol as of March 12, 2020 and will keep you informed of any changes.
- There is no access to the building at this time - we do not have a public restroom.
- Even if you walk up to order, there is a sign instructing you to call if you are placing an order.
- Call us from your car when you arrive to let us know you are here, we will call you when the order is ready and place it outside for you on our pick up table.
- We will ensure we only use clean hands when touching any and all items.
- We will sanitize each shared item of any kind, and the pick up table between use.
- Be kind – employees here will be wearing masks and we need you to when appropriate.
Thank you Tucson and Travelers